Electrostatic Painting: Metal Surfaces Look Like NewPool fencing, Vehicle gates, and Light poles Improved by New Technology
Electrostatic Painting is achieved by putting an electrical charge into the paint.The surface to be painted then attracts and draws the paint to it much like a magnet.With transfer efficiencies to 95%, electrostatic painting provides an on-site solution to refinishing metal office and shop furniture, lockers, fences and other structures.
Advantages of Electrostatic Painting
- Transfer efficiencies as high as 95%
- Excellent quality finishes, using 2 part urethane
- Reduced clean up and maintenance
- Drift and waste virtually eliminated
- Reduced emission and hazardous material disposal exposure
- No requirement for atomization air or high fluid pressure
- Uniform finishing of tube, rod, and wire screen from one side
Watch How It Works:
Click on image to enlarge.